Kaiko Fidget Loop Small Double
This fidget may take a minute or two to get the hang of but once you do it is super satisfying and hard to put down. Probably the most popular of my designs for adults. These small & discreet fidgets are perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere!
They are industrial in design so suit adults and children alike. They are also noiseless which is super helpful.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under 3 years of Age.